Amphenol Miniature High-Speed Ethernet Connector
Designed for C4ISR, battlefield communication, aeronautics, and railway applications, Amphenol Socapex’s μCom-10Gb+ connector combines miniaturization and high-speed capacity with resistance to the harshest environments.
“This new copper-based miniature connector meets current market needs in terms of size and high-speed capacity. It provides our customers with secure, reliable signal transmission, especially for tactical military communications,” said Christophe Bernardi, Industry & Networks Business division manager at Amphenol Socapex.
The new connector meets the requirements for applications in harsh environments with:
- High-speed capacity of 10 Gb+ and a Category 6A classification that goes beyond the IEEE 802.3an-2006, TIA568C.2, and ISO/IEC11801 standards to meet 10GBase-T requirements
- Small size due to maximum exterior diameter of 15mm
- High levels of resistance to corrosion, impact, and vibrations and an IP68 protection level (The environmental tests are based on the MIL-DTL38999 series III military standard.)
Latest posts by Connector Supplier (see all)
- 10 Must-See Moments at DesignCon 2018 - January 15, 2018
- MHF I LK / Micro RF Coaxial Connector / I-PEX Connectors - January 12, 2018
- NorComp: Custom Connectors & Custom Cable Assemblies - December 14, 2017