Amphenol Socapex Launches MODUL R for Next-Generation Avionics
Designed specifically to address the future avionics needs for the LRM IMA (Line Replaceable Module Integrated Modular Architecture) market, Amphenol Socapex’s MODUL R combines modularity and high performance for use in harsh environments. The MODUL R was created in response to the electronic packaging evolution requiring advanced features in terms of resistance, size, and weight reduction along with easy maintenance and modularity.
“This new connector meets the needs of the electronic packaging architecture evolution for more modularity. MODUL R can adapt itself to customer needs regardless of the nature, the function of the card, or the box,” said Gregory Devineau, manager of aerospace at Amphenol Socapex.
Key features and benefits include:
- Modularity and high performance with 6U and 3U formats for all size packaging adaptation and large range of modules
- High speed (to 15 GB/s transmission), high density, signal, and power (10, 36, and 70A) to be configured according to specific needs
- High resistance to harsh environments, with ruggedized mechanical interface (shocks and vibration) and EMI (electro magnetic interference) protection
- Compatibility with thermal clamps offering a ±0.4mm lateral displacement
Latest posts by Connector Supplier (see all)
- Keysight, Samtec 56 Gbps PAM4 FQSFP DD, AcceleRate Demonstration - June 7, 2018
- Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing Reaches New Levels - June 5, 2018
- ATL Technologies Videos - May 18, 2018