BTC Expands Distribution Sales Team
BTC Electronic Components (BTC) announced the expansion of the BTC Distribution Sales Team. Working out of the BTC corporate headquarters in Wake Forest, N.C., the team will be responsible for handling all distribution accounts and providing an enhanced customer experience.
The BTC Distribution Sales Team comprises dedicated sales professionals who will focus on:
- Fast reply to and turnaround of all RFQs
- Competitive proposals
- Stock availability and lead time to meet customer requirements
- Technical expertise, part number cross-referencing, and general support on all interconnect requirements
- Same-day shipments when required
- Real-time, person-to-person support
“The BTC Distribution Sales Team is there to meet the growing demands of our customers while providing accelerated service and support,” said Steve Jones, vice president, sales and marketing at BTC. “Distributor sales are an expanding part of our business and as an organization we wanted to dedicate the resources to provide a world-class customer experience along with the best value in the industry.”
BTC was founded in 1980 and is a leading supplier of electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable assemblies, connector accessories and tools, and interconnect contacts and termini. BTC is a franchised/authorized distributor for more than 30 manufacturers including HCC Industries, Glenair, Conesys, Emerson, and Meritec. BTC only focuses on the interconnect market and offers comprehensive design and application engineering resources to support its customers’ most challenging technical requirements.
Latest posts by Connector Supplier (see all)
- Mouser Electronics – By the Numbers - August 9, 2018
- Inspiration | Mouser Electronics - August 9, 2018
- Generation Robot – The Evolution of Human–Robot Interaction - August 9, 2018