The Conxall Data-Con-X sealed HDMI connector is sealed to a level of IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) when mated.
Conxall launched the newest addition to the continuously growing line of Data-Con-X sealed data connectors, the sealed HDMI connector. The new connector is sealed to a level of IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) when mated and comes in a quick-connect or bayonet-style connection. The product is easy to install in any application.
Features and benefits include:
- IP67 and IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) seal (when mated)
- Feed-thru, PCB, and solder termination on the panel for easy field installation
- Easy-to-assemble, field-installable design
- Quick-connect bayonet or threaded-style interface
- RoHS-compliant assembly
The connector is ideal for applications such as sealed data transmission; military or industrial GPS location devices; instrumentation; medical data carts; data acquisition units; and general industrial electronic applications.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017