Promote Your Products and Services
The Connector+Cable Assembly Supplier Buyers Guide is viewed by thousands of global OEM connector design engineers and buyers, wire harness and cable assembly end users, and contract manufacturers each month. Three options are available:
Basic: Company name, one link to your company website, 50-word company description, and 10-product (max.) list of products you supply; no charge for this listing.
Basic+: Company logo and name, link to your company website on your profile page, 50-word company description, 10-product (max.) list of products you supply, link to your profile page from the “Featured Supplier” button and “All Suppliers” navigation link; $1,200/year for this listing.
Increase Your Visibility as a Preferred Supplier
Preferred Supplier enhanced listing includes:
- Best advertising rates at any frequency
- Company logo and name
- Three links to your company website on your company profile page
- 250-word company description, plus company branding tagline and picture
- Unlimited list of products and services available with direct-to-website product-specific links
- Link to your profile page from the “Featured Supplier” button and “All Suppliers” navigation link; plus your logo on the “Premier Supplier” logo slider on the Connector Supplier home page
- Attention-getting tower and leaderboard ads for your products on your profile page, plus one bonus ad on the Connector + Cable Assembly Supplier website
- 10-product slider creates interest for your focus products
- Video features on home and profile pages
- Free white papers
- Links to articles and news where your name appears
- Inside Connection company profile feature in Connector + Cable Assembly Supplier e-publication
- “First call for help” with editorial contributions
For more information contact Alice Tanghe.
Latest posts by Connector Supplier (see all)
- As TTI’s New COO, Mike Morton Emphasizes Specialization - February 13, 2018
- 10 Must-See Moments at DesignCon 2018 - January 15, 2018
- MHF I LK / Micro RF Coaxial Connector / I-PEX Connectors - January 12, 2018