|Company Name: Schleuniger Inc.
North American Headquarters Location: Manchester, N.H.
About the Company
Schleuniger (pronounced SHLOI-NI-GER) is one of the leading international manufacturers of high-precision cable processing machines. Whether cutting, stripping, crimping, sealing, or marking, Schleuniger’s automatic and semi-automatic machines process cables reliably, economically, and precisely. The North American headquarters supports the North, Central, and South American markets.
At a Glance:
|Notable Quotable: “Wherever cable or plug-in connections are in use, the Schleuniger solution is never far away.”|
Customer Service Highlights
- Complete array of services to support customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their machines
- Application sampling as well as on-site demonstrations to help customers find the right machine for their specific applications
- Preventive maintenance and extended warranties that can prolong the life of our machines, allowing customers to maintain high standards and minimizing downtime
- Customized or standardized training and seminars to educate customers on the full range of possibilities and capabilities of Schleuniger equipment
What is your company’s most notable achievement?
Schleuniger’s most notable achievement is the development of the world’s first programmable coaxial cable stripper.
|Notable Quotable: “Schleuniger excels in the areas of product quality, customer service, and the development of unique solutions for wire processing applications. We take pride in the machines that we produce and work to ensure each customer gets the individualized attention they need for their specific wire processing application.”|
“We expect to see further growth in the wire and cable processing industry, especially on the smaller and larger ends of the scale. We have addressed these new requirements and will continue to monitor the markets to provide timely solutions based on our customers’ needs.”
North American Headquarters
87 Colin Drive
Manchester, NH 03103
- A Booming Market for Construction Equipment Includes Smarter Machines - May 4, 2021
- When is a Custom Connector the Best Option? - April 27, 2021
- When You Can’t Get What You Want - April 27, 2021