Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo Gears Up with Video Release
The exhibitor spots are sold out and the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo, to be held May 8-9 in Milwaukee, Wis., may have a record-breaking year, drawing even more than last year’s 1,700 attendees.
Show organizers are providing a sneak peek at what attendees can expect with a video recently posted on YouTube that gives an overview of what and who can be seen at the show.
The seminar schedule includes topics such as:
- Worry-Free Automotive Aluminum Wire
- Crimp Validation: Get What You Expect by How You Inspect
- Crimp Force Monitoring: How to Detect Your Crimping Errors
- Environmental Compliance in the Wire and Cable Industry
- Facts & Figures: Semiconductor Market Grew to a Record $336 Billion - March 2, 2015
- TLC and Metz Ethernet Cat 6A Patch Cords in Seven Vibrant Colors - January 27, 2014
- Cables Unlimited LC-LC Duplex Ruggedized Fiber Jumpers - January 27, 2014