Amphenol Industrial Global Operations has enhanced its AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic connectors by incorporating Amphenol’s AT contact technology. These upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system and can withstand current up to 13A.
Sealed and rated to 125ºC, Amphenol’s ATC connectors are ideal for communication and diagnostic testing in heavy-duty trucks, buses, construction, and agriculture equipment. Available in three-, five- and nine-way receptacles, these connectors are drop-in replacements to existing panel designs. The nine-way receptacles are also available with a jam nut for quick assembly.
Amphenol’s ATC reverse bayonet coupling design allows for quick mating and unmating. These corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty industrial connectors are environmentally sealed against moisture and contaminants. Durable to 100 mating cycles, the connectors’ contact retention system helps decrease installation costs and increase reliability.
Amphenol’s RoHs-compliant ATC connectors feature size 16 machined contacts and are made from a high-quality copper alloy. They are available in both nickel and gold plating. The connectors have an operating temperature range of -55ºC to +125ºC. Stamped and formed contacts are available upon request, as well as connectors with higher temperature ratings to 150ºC. Various caps are available for each version.
- Withstands current up to 13A at 125ºC
- Resistance of 6 Ohms using MIL-STD-1344 method 3002-1
- Performs reliably for more than 100 mating/unmating cycles (no electrical/mechanical defects)
- Crimp tensile strength of 25 pounds
- Water-resistant to three feet
- Facts & Figures: Semiconductor Market Grew to a Record $336 Billion - March 2, 2015
- TLC and Metz Ethernet Cat 6A Patch Cords in Seven Vibrant Colors - January 27, 2014
- Cables Unlimited LC-LC Duplex Ruggedized Fiber Jumpers - January 27, 2014