Amphenol Miniature High-Speed Ethernet Connector
Designed for C4ISR, battlefield communication, aeronautics, and railway applications, Amphenol Socapex’s μCom-10Gb+ connector combines miniaturization and high-speed capacity with resistance to the harshest environments.
“This new copper-based miniature connector meets current market needs in terms of size and high-speed capacity. It provides our customers with secure, reliable signal transmission, especially for tactical military communications,” said Christophe Bernardi, Industry & Networks Business division manager at Amphenol Socapex.
The new connector meets the requirements for applications in harsh environments with:
- High-speed capacity of 10 Gb+ and a Category 6A classification that goes beyond the IEEE 802.3an-2006, TIA568C.2, and ISO/IEC11801 standards to meet 10GBase-T requirements
- Small size due to maximum exterior diameter of 15mm
- High levels of resistance to corrosion, impact, and vibrations and an IP68 protection level (The environmental tests are based on the MIL-DTL38999 series III military standard.)
- EVAFLEX® 5-HD / Auto-Locking FFC/FPC Connectors / I-PEX - January 24, 2021
- NOVASTACK® 35-HDP / Shielded Board-to-Board Connector / I-PEX - January 24, 2021
- UAS and Drone Technologies Help Fight Fires From Above - January 19, 2021