The new Amphenol RadFin power connectors use RADSOK technology to deliver up to 300A at a single point of contact.
Amphenol Industrial Products Group now offers a new high-current PCB power connector that enables single-point power delivery of 150A, 200A, and 300A in less than one linear inch of a PCB edge. Amphenol’s RadFin power connectors use RADSOK contact technology to meet the increasing power requirements of printed circuit boards and the need for a smaller board footprint.
Ideal for use in data center equipment and power supplies, as well as in energy storage systems, these low-profile power connectors offer flexible power delivery to PCBs, enabling a variety of layout choices.
The heat-dissipating design of RadFin dramatically helps reduce T-rise with minimal air-flow required.
The space-saving RadFin is offered in right-angle mating planes as single-point contact terminals, making them versatile when component placement is crucial. These new connectors offer superior current density compared to traditional power connectors.
The RadFin connectors are available in solder-tail-compliant pin-and-screw attach and mate with 6mm-, 8mm-, and 10mm-diameter pins for 150A, 200A, or 300A applications.
RadFin can be configured for board-to-board, wire-to-board, or busbar-to-board mounting.
Technical specifications include:
- Single-point power delivery of up to 300A in less than one linear inch of a PCB edge
- Three-pin diameter available in 6mm/150A, 8mm/200A, and 10mm/300A
- Compact 15mm x 15mm x 20mm for 200A/8mm size
- RADSOK technology
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017