Amphenol Sine Systems’ CheckMate System has improved its MotionGrade M40 Connector product lines with a locking mechanism that works with other commercially available M40 quick-locking systems.
Amphenol Sine Systems’ MotionGrade M40 Connector Systems are designed to excel in performance and reliability in customers’ most demanding environments. Amphenol’s MotionGrade M40 products are ideally suited for advanced servo drive encoder feedback applications as well as packaging, robotic, printing, machine tool, medical, and automation environments where control signal transmission or power are required in a robust and compact delivery system.
- Available in six and eight positions: 75A max current; 630V max voltage; 8-12AWG
- Newly designed locking mechanism works with other commercially available M40 quick-locking systems
- High-performance, cost-effective, IP-rated metal coupling system
- Distinctive alignment arrows and colored dots with lock/unlock identifiers (ensure a solid connection every time)
- Quarter-turn lock for quick-mating versus traditional threaded-style coupling
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017