Autosplice Offers Fancort Press Systems as Part of a Total Turn-key Solution for Compliant Pin Header Assembly
Autosplice has announced a new agreement with Fancort Industries Inc. to jointly offer Fancort’s press systems and fixtures for use with Autosplice’s compliant solderless interconnect products. This agreement further expands the range of turnkey assembly solutions available for Autosplice’s extensive family of interconnect products.
The turn-key solutions approach includes the ability to create custom tooling fixtures to accommodate specific PCB layouts, sizes and different compliant pin configurations, including board-to board pressing on a discrete double compliant header. The partnership between Autosplice and Fancort includes extensive cross training of each company’s engineering and technical support staff in order to provide a high level of responsiveness to customer needs.
The Fancort presses can be adapted for use with a variety of pin configurations from Autosplice. The primary product is Autoheader, which can be supplied in continuous reels or cut to specified lengths. Autoheader terminals range from 0.64mm square pins up to 6.35mm tabs using Autosplice’s eye of the needle compliant board interface. The turnkey system approach can also support custom compliant board-to-board interconnects, discrete tabs, and terminals.
Configurations currently available from Autosplice include:
- Autoheader: Pin headers on continuous reels or pre-cut lengths (one-by or two-by)
- Dual-compliant PCB stacking connectors
- Square, round, or rectangular (industry standard or custom geometry and lengths)
- Discrete compliant headers
- Discrete terminals (blades, tabs, etc.)
Visit Autosplice online.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017