Worldwide leader in specialist interconnect
Headquartered in France, the Axon’ group has significant sales and manufacturing foot-prints in North America, Europe and Asia. The group has in-house expertise including plating, machining, lathing, electrostriction, assembling, moulding/ overmoulding, mecha-tronics and cabling, enabling the company to offer cable assemblies and connectors for many diverse and challenging applications for over 50 years.
Designed to be tough!
Axon’s connectors and cable assemblies are tough ! They are engineered, as required to meet a huge range of electrical, mechanical and environmental challenges, which could include:
– Signal, power, data transmission, high frequency, high voltage, high data rate,
– Resistance to shock, vibration, EMI, temperature, radiation, ESD.
– Hermeticity, waterproofness.
– Miniaturization, weight and space saving.
Connectors designed for challenging markets
– Military guidance, communication or optronic systems,
– Oil & gas drilling tools and pipelines,
– Aerospace flight command or in-flight entertainment,
– Automotive driving assistance, infotainment and diverse sensor systems,
– Space launchers,satellites and rovers.
An integrated company
Vertically integrated, the Axon’ group has a large expertise in :
– Rugged & miniaturized connectors
– Insulated wires, cables & cable assemblies terminated with all kinds of connectors
– Metal-plastic parts and components including contacts and terminals
– Elastomer components including seals for connectors
In-house test capabilities
Because connectors and interconnect solutions often have a hard life, Axon’ uses a wide variety of in-house equipment to ensure our products stand up to the most challenging of environments.