TLC Electronics, Inc. is a Minnesota-based value-added distributor of electromechanical components providing the highest levels of customer service with on time delivery and high quality products, delivered at an affordable price. In addition to standard production lead times, TLC offers our premium Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) service for those applications that require product when you need it now!
TLC specializes in electromechanical components, precision interconnects and cable assemblies processed using high-speed automated equipment at prices competitive with many offshore manufacturers. Our value-added services include:
- Wire and cable prep
- Wire and cable harnesses, solder and crimp style
- Automated crimping of contacts on very short wire lengths (<0.75”)
- Cutting tape and reel contacts for loose piece applications
- Repackaging of components in smaller lot sizes
- Cutting and marking heat shrink tubing
- LCD integration
- Fan tray assembly
- Power supply modifications
- Turnkey box build
Founded in 1984, TLC has emerged as one of the premier North American suppliers, with responsive service, automated equipment, knowledgeable personnel, quick turnaround, competitive pricing, and quality products. TLC is registered with Perry Johnson Registrars Inc. as an ISO 9001:2008 supplier and is a recognized UL and CUL supplier.