Fischer Connectors MiniMax pin socket version extends the popular high-performance, rugged connector family.
Fischer Connectors extends the MiniMax miniature, high-performance, rugged connector family with a pin socket version. With the product range extension, the Fischer MiniMax Series is now available both in 19- and 24-pin configurations, giving designers more flexibility, especially where space and weight restrictions play a role. This innovative, first-to-market, high-density, miniature solution with a unique combination of power and signal contacts enables more functionality in smaller devices and lowers the total cost of ownership. The connector is ideally suited for handheld or body-worn applications, for instrumentation, and for test equipment where user-friendliness and easy handling are a must.
The pin socket version of the Fischer MiniMax Series is available as standalone connector, which can be mounted on a flex or cabled by the users, or as a complete pre-cabled solution.
While the 24-pin configuration is available with four power and 20 signal contacts, the 19-pin configuration will feature four power and 15 signal contacts as standard, with the ability to increase the number of power contacts depending on the cable used. Within the signal contacts, there are two advanced contacts for optional USB power connections.
The Fischer MiniMax Series is available in three latching systems: push-pull, screw-lock, and quick-release.
Important specifications include:
• Small profile of less than 7mm inside the box
• Sealed IP68 (2m/24h), both mated and unmated
• Unbreakable keying system withstands more than 4 Nm of torque
• Overmolded assemblies withstand 40kg of pull (break-away) force
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017