HellermannTyton RapidNet Category 6A and Category 6 unshielded solutions are now available with colored jacks for color-coding applications.
RapidNet Category 6A and Category 6 unshielded solutions are now available with colored jacks for color-coding applications. Available in both standard size and short-body RapidNet cassettes, ports are available in a choice of colors to help define network features such as routes, services, hierarchies, or security levels. In addition, colors can be used to define connections within a shared space such as in co-location data centers.
Both RapidNet 6A UTP and shielded 6A F/UTP solutions are designed to drastically reduce alien crosstalk (AXT) and to extend usable bandwidth up to 500MHz for 10Base-T applications. A patented contact set is designed to cancel near-end crosstalk (NEXT) at the point of insertion by providing capacitive compensation through a flexible PCB mounted onto the contact set.
HellermannTyton offers RapidNet in both fiber and copper. Copper solutions are available in Category 6 and 6A, in either a standard or short-body cassette design. When used with modular angled panels, short body cassettes maximize space by eliminating the need for horizontal cable management.
RapidNet features and benefits include:
- Versatile product offering that allows customization for structured cabling requirements
- Pre-termination that installation time by up to 85%
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568C specifications
- Factory-terminated and 100% tested for consistent performance
- Patented cassette design allows copper and fiber solutions within the same footprint
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017