INTERCONTEC’s Locktec Connectors Utilize Economical New Plastic-Coating Process
INTERCONTEC’s Locktec connectors are manufactured in a new process that mechanically coats the connectors in plastic instead of using the more cost-intensive overmolding process. This enables flexible and economic assembly of overmolded cables, even in smaller quantities. A small pneumatic press can easily be integrated in the assembly process. Alternatively, a mobile unit can be used for fieldwork.
- Economical and flexible assembly, starting at one piece
- Plastic-coated without overmolding
- Tamper-proof locking
- Modular configuration: Various pin layouts, pin assignments, wire gauges, strain relief, threaded or quick-locking speedtec
- Assembly-ready, just like the standard series, using the same contacts, insulation inserts, and crimp tools
- Reliable manufacturing process
- Plastic coating available in different colors and with individual labeling
- Various bend protections
- Saves time during handling
- Marginal equipment costs
- Compatible to all appropriate INTERCONTEC connector options
- Meets EN 61984/VDE 0627 requirements
- Robust metal housing
- 360° EMC shielding
- IP Class 67
- UL/CSA approved
Locktec is available in Series 623 and 923 of connector size M23. Additional connector sizes will be added later in 2012.
Visit Intercontec online.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017