The Kycon vertical-mount micro USB Type-B connector expands the supplier’s USB series with a design solution for applications with limited board space.
Kycon has expanded its USB series with a vertical-mount micro USB Type-B connector to increase versatility. The vertical-mounting option offers a design solution for applications where board space is a concern. The KMMVX-SMT series comes standard with gold flash plating and tape-and-reel packaging with a cap for pick-and-place equipment. 50u gold plating is available upon request.
- Stainless steel shell with matte tin plating to yield 10K insertion cycles
- High-temperature plastic
- RoHS- and REACH-compliant
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017