The Mill-Max USB 3.1 Type C receptacle is two times faster than USB 3.0 with more efficient data transfer.
Mill-Max has added the SuperSpeed Universal Serial Bus 3.1, Type C to its line of USB I/O sockets. This mid-mount receptacle is two times faster than USB 3.0, with more efficient data transfer, higher through-put, and improved I/O power efficiency.
- USB 3.1 mid-mount, hybrid layout
- Full metal housing with enhanced EMI/RFI prevention
- Reversible USB Type C Connector with no polarization, so cables with Type C plugs may be connected regardless of orientation
- Maintains backward compatibility with previous USB versions
- Provides optimized power efficiency to reduce drain on portable device batteries
- For storage, smartphone, tablet, notebook, docking, automotive, and home entertainment applications
- Packaged on tape and reel, 900 parts per 13″ reel
Mill-Max also carries USB SMT and through-hole, Types A and B, compatible with USB 1.0 and 2.0 specifications; USB 3.0 through-hole-mount sockets, Types A and B receptacles; USB 3.0 Micro-B SMT sockets, Type B receptacles and mini USB SMT sockets, Types A and B.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017