Critical Visibility for Your Brand
Make sure your company has a presence in the Connector Supplier Buyers Guide, a critical resource visited by thousands of global OEM connector design engineers and buyers, wire harness and cable assembly end users, and contract manufacturers each month. This guide is searchable by type of component, type of application, materials, and other key parameters. Three options are available:
Basic: Company name, one link to your company website, 50-word company description, and 10-product (max.) list of products. No charge for this listing.
Basic+: Company logo and name, link to your company website on your profile page, 50-word company description, 10-product (max.) list of products, link to your profile page from the “Featured Supplier” button and “All Suppliers” navigation link; $1,200/year for this listing.
Preferred Supplier enhanced listing: Companies that take part in our Preferred Supplier Media Partnership enjoy an enhanced listing that includes company logo and name; three links to your company website on your company profile page; 250-word company description plus company branding and picture; an unlimited list of products and services with direct-to-website product-specific links, and all the regular advantages that come with being part of the Preferred Supplier program, including:
- Lowest advertising rates at any frequency
- A company Profile Page on the Connector Supplier website with attention-getting tower and leaderboard ads
- Visibility on our homepage via our new Preferred Suppliers button and Preferred Supplier logo slider
- Video features on home and profile pages
- Links to all of your company’s editorial appearances on the Connector Supplier site
- Special invitations to participate in editorial opportunities
For more information, contact Alice Tanghe.
Latest posts by Connector Supplier (see all)
- How to assemble a shielded M12 QUICKON field-wired connector - January 17, 2019
- Lever-operated PCB Connectors | Easy operation brings new comfort - January 17, 2019
- Smiths Interconnect – Creating the Future - January 16, 2019