The TE zQSFP+ portfolio allows for a simple upgrade path from 10Gb/s to 25Gb/s, offering 2.5 times more throughput than traditional QSFP solutions.
TE Connectivity expanded its zQSFP+ (z-Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) product portfolio, offering a data transfer rate of 25Gb/s to meet high-speed customer design requirements. TE Connectivity’s zQSFP+ interconnects offer 2.5 times more throughput than traditional QSFP solutions, and TE now offers one of the largest and most comprehensive zQSFP+ product portfolios on the market.
The zQSFP+ product portfolio allows for backwards compatibility with QSFP/QSFP+ cables and transceivers to allow for a simple upgrade path from 10Gb/s to 25Gb/s applications. The portfolio also offers improved performance (higher loss budget) for optics and copper cables at 10Gb/s. The entire zQSFP+ interconnect portfolio of behind and thru bezel cages includes various lightpipe and heat sink options to provide extensive design flexibility in function, cost savings, and performance.
“Our zQSFP+ interconnect solutions are ideal for 100G Ethernet and 100G InfiniBand applications, as well as current protocols supported by QSFP+,” said Lucas Benson, product manager at TE. “By delivering much more throughput than other solutions, our zQSFP+ connectors drive new levels of interconnect performance.”
Features and benefits of the zQSFP+ interconnect portfolio include:
· Four channels (4x) of 25+Gb/s data rates
· Excellent EMI protection through 25Gb/s
· Higher loss budget for optics and copper cables at 10Gb/s
· Dual-sourced products also available through Molex Incorporated
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017