WAGO’s 2060 Series is now available in a bright white housing and with a higher nominal voltage rating.
WAGO’s universal surface-mount PCB solution – the 2060 – is now available with a higher nominal voltage rating and brighter white housing. Stronger housing material, increased wall thickness, and a higher rating of 320V makes the 2060 Series particularly robust. Integrated push-buttons make it easy to manipulate the clamping mechanism for the connection and removal of all conductor types. Benefits include:
- Push-in connection of solid, ferruled, or pre-bonded conductors
- Brighter white housing for minimized shadowing
- Insulating material with optimum electrical properties for rated voltages up to 320V
- Available in one-, two- and three-pole variants with 4mm or 8mm pin spacing
- Suitable for solid and fine-stranded conductors, ranging in size from 0.2 – 0.75mm2
The terminal strips are available in tape-and-reel packaging for automatic assembly, allowing full integration into an SMT assembly processes. The compact design also makes it ideal for use in high-voltage LED modules or other industrial applications.
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017