The WAGO 221 Series splicing connectors offer rapid, reliable installation.
WAGO introduced the next generation of its proven 222 LEVER-NUTS splicing connectors. The 221 Series saves 40% more space in the junction box, providing simple, safer installation of solid, stranded, and fine-stranded wires. The 221 Series simplifies electrical installation even in the most space-restricted applications.
- Transparent housing that makes it possible to verify proper insertion and strip length
- Operating levers that can be manipulated with noticeably less force
- Permissible nominal current of 20A with a nominal voltage of 600V
- Conveniently accessible test slots in the wire-entry face and one opposite for easy testing
The 221 Series is available in two-, three- and five-wire connectors and can safely connect wires ranging from AWG 12 to 24 (0.14 – 4mm2). These options provide reliable connectivity for applications ranging from building technology, lighting connections, blind motors, intercom system wiring, door and gate control systems, and motors and pumps for industrial applications.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017