The WAGO 221 Series splicing connectors offer rapid, reliable installation.
WAGO introduced the next generation of its proven 222 LEVER-NUTS splicing connectors. The 221 Series saves 40% more space in the junction box, providing simple, safer installation of solid, stranded, and fine-stranded wires. The 221 Series simplifies electrical installation even in the most space-restricted applications.
- Transparent housing that makes it possible to verify proper insertion and strip length
- Operating levers that can be manipulated with noticeably less force
- Permissible nominal current of 20A with a nominal voltage of 600V
- Conveniently accessible test slots in the wire-entry face and one opposite for easy testing
The 221 Series is available in two-, three- and five-wire connectors and can safely connect wires ranging from AWG 12 to 24 (0.14 – 4mm2). These options provide reliable connectivity for applications ranging from building technology, lighting connections, blind motors, intercom system wiring, door and gate control systems, and motors and pumps for industrial applications.
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017