WAGO’s compact terminal block with easy wire release, just 2.7mm high, eliminates on-board LED shadowing.
WAGO introduced the extremely compact 2059 Series PCB terminal blocks to virtually eliminate on-board LED shadowing. With a 2.7mm high, bright white profile, the 2059 is the ideal connector for compact, miniaturized LED modules and bulbs. Benefits include:
- PUSHWIRE connection offering direct push-in of solid or tin-bonded conductors
- Easy conductor removal via operating tool
- One-pole variant rated for 3A/600V; the two- and three-pole variants are rated for 3A/250V
- Accommodates conductors 26 to 22AWG with pin spacing of 3mm
- Delivery in tape-and-reel packaging for automated SMT processes
With the 2059 Series, terminal blocks of different lengths can also be mounted adjacent to each other without pole loss, allowing for a reduced number of variants and lower production costs.
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017