Everything you need to know about interconnects right now is here at your fingertips.
- Arrow earned a spot on Fortune magazine’s annual “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the 16th consecutive year, and once again topped the “Wholesalers: Electronics and Office Equipment” category.
- PEI-Genesis received the 2015 Distributor of the Year Award from Amphenol Socapex in recognition of its particular success with Ethernet solutions and the MIL-DTL-26482 Series.
Distributors Now Carry
- PEI-Genesis, in partnership with Amphenol, is now offering cadmium-free and RoHS-/REACH-compliant gray zinc nickel (Gray ZnNi) shell plating. Especially designed for use in the harshest environments, the new plating is non-magnetic, highly resistant to corrosion, and doesn’t exhibit a significant galvanic reaction when mated with leading standard market plating options.
- Complimentary access to video footage and presentation slides from the DesignCon 2016 Keysight Education Forum sessions are now available to residents of the US, Canada, and Latin America.
- The IPC APEX EXPO technical program committee announced the best technical conference paper of 2016: “Round Robin of High Frequency Test Methods by IPC-D24C Task Group,” by Glenn Oliver, DuPont Electronics & Communications, and five co-authors. Awards will be presented during the opening keynote session on Tuesday, March 15.
Click on the headlines below for more news from this issue:
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017