This flexible range of PCB terminal blocks helps you configure the ideal design. Whether you need the established screw connection, the IDC fast connection, or the innovative push-in technology, Phoenix Contact has a solution.
Phoenix Contact’s PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors are designed to provide exceptional design flexibility while also ensuring the reliable connection today’s high-speed, high-power applications demand. The comprehensive COMBICON product range for plug-in connectors, PCB terminal blocks, and feed-through terminal blocks offers the right connection technology for transmitting signals, data, or power. Choose a screw connection or push-in spring connection, use the component as a PCB terminal block or an easy-to-maintain connector, specify as few as two or as many as 24 positions. Flexibility is the heart of the COMBICON design.
- Maximum flexibility, thanks to versatile connection technologies such as screws or springs
- Large range of possible applications, thanks to various pitches and numbers of positions
- Maximum reliability, thanks to high material quality
- Expert design-in support from experienced product specialists
- Customer-specific versions permit individual solutions
PCB Terminal Blocks
PCB terminal blocks enable the easy, secure transmission of signals, data, and power directly to the PCB. The space-saving connection method is ideal for numerous applications in the processing and industrial environments. Variable frequency drives, frequency inverters, power supply units, and solar inverters are just a few of the applications that depend on PCB terminal blocks.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 95mm2
- For currents up to 232A and voltages up to 1000V
- With screw, spring, or insulation displacement connection
- For pitches of 2.5 to 20mm
Our PCB connectors offer a universal, maintenance-friendly conductor connection for almost all device designs. These reliable products serve various industries and markets.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 35mm2
- For currents up to 125A and voltages up to 1000V
- With screw, spring, insulation displacement, pierce or crimp connections
- Locking by means of latch mechanism systems or screw flanges
High-Current Feed-Through Terminal Blocks
- With high-current feed-through terminal blocks, high currents and voltages can be transmitted safely and reliably through the housing panel. Various connection technologies enable flexible solutions for transmission.
- For conductor cross sections of 4 to 150mm2
- For currents up to 309A and voltages up to 1000V
- With a screw, spring, T-LOX, or bolt connection
- For panel thicknesses of 1 to 6mm
Customer-Specific PCB Connections
Do you need a customized connection solution? Phoenix Contact provides a wide variety of customer-specific modifications. Whether it is a version for serial production or a completely new development, we can work with you to find the ideal solution for your design.
- Color versions in black, light gray, gray, and blue
- Individualized printing
- Codings for added safety
- Individual solutions on request
Phoenix Contact Downloads & Links
Sager is the authorized distributor for Phoenix Contact. Visit Sager’s Phoenix Contact page for pricing, inventory, and quoting, or contact a Sager sales representative at 1.800.SAGER.800 or email@example.com.