Cinch Connectivity’s Fibreco Junior connector earned MIL-DTL-83526/20 and /21 qualification.
Cinch Connectivity Solutions (CCS) announced the qualification of its Fibreco Junior connector to the US Military MIL-DTL-83526/20 and /21 standard. The qualified connector, known as the “MIL-Junior,” further enhances its range of expanded-beam fiber optic connectors, used in many harsh environment applications across the globe.
The vast range of applications in which the connectors are used includes military field-deployable systems, radar and sat-com installations, offshore, subsea and energy production, industrial and transportation communication, and broadcasting entertainment links.
Qualification to this standard reinforces the credibility of the entire CCS expanded-beam range, from single-channel connectors up to 24 channels, in both multimode and singlemode and fiber/copper hybrids.
Key features of the MIL-Junior include:
- Qualified to 9µm, 50µm, and 62.5µm fiber sizes at wavelengths 850/1300, 1310, and 1550
- Optical performance better than specification
- Compatible to existing MIL-83526/20/21-qualified and -derived connectors
- In accordance to DLA DWG 10023 (MFOCA) multimode/singlemode dual-wavelength connectors
- German Defense Standard VG 95319-100 and -102
- Supplied in kit form, terminated harnesses, or reels, from the UK or US
- Field-terminable with standard tooling
- Superior cable retention mechanism
- Compatible with industry standard cables
- For use in extreme operating conditions
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017