Connector Supplier has been a trusted voice in the global electronics industry for nearly two decades. We are the only publication that focuses exclusively on connector technologies across the automotive, medical, industrial, mil/aero, transportation, telecom/datacom, and consumer markets. As connected technologies evolve, our coverage has expanded to include cable assemblies, sensors, antennas, and other connectivity products.
Our readers include designers, engineers, educators, and decision-makers at OEMs, contract manufacturers, materials manufacturers, and others in the electronics world. Our subscribers include more than 40,000 professional engineers (65%) and purchasers (25%) across the US (45%), Europe (40%), and the rest of the world (15%).
Connector Supplier Feature News 2020 Editorial Calendar
Each market-focused issue of Connector Supplier includes feature articles, technical content, Q&As, industry news, and product roundups. Here’s what we have planned for 2020.
Connect With Our Audience
There’s no better way to connect with the interconnect industry!
Alice Tanghe, Vice President and Managing Director • atanghe@ConnectorSupplier.com • 763.559.3320. Request a full media kit and learn more about the publications, sponsored editorial content, advertising opportunities, and our Preferred Supplier Program.
Amy Goetzman, Managing Editor • amy@ConnectorSupplier.com • 612.306.7798. Contribute an article, suggest a story idea, or connect us with your company’s experts.
Christine Stieglitz, Assistant Managing Editor • cstieglitz@ConnectorSupplier.com Participate in Product Roundups, Industry News and New Product News, and our eBooks.
Newsletter and eBook articles should be:
- Relevant and interesting to the connector industry
- Original or updated content
- Vendor-neutral text will be supported by a supplier-specific byline, images, and web link.
- Contact Amy for further information about editorial content.
- Suppliers are allowed one new or existing/established product entry per roundup, and I welcome both individual and bulk submissions.
- Submit a product page URL with technical information and a corresponding product image to Christine two weeks prior to publication.
New Product News and Industry News:
- Send your company and new product news to Amy and Christine.