Connector Supplier: The Nexus of the Connector Industry
Connector Supplier has been a trusted voice in the global electronics industry for nearly two decades. We are the only publication that focuses exclusively on connector technologies across the automotive, medical, industrial, mil/aero, transportation, telecom/datacom, and consumer markets.
Look for news about the emerging connector products and applications, leading suppliers, and experts that make today’s electronics industry so exciting.
Connect With Our Audience
Connector Supplier readers include designers, engineers, educators, and decision-makers at OEMs, contract manufacturers, materials manufacturers, and others in the electronics world. Our subscribers include more than 50,000 professional engineers (65%) and purchasers (25%) across the US (45%), Europe (35%), and the rest of the world (20%).
Subscribers receive Connector Supplier Feature News issues, our market-focused eBooks, and sponsored content like Build-A-Connector, Connector Specifier, and Product Showcase. We also share news on our LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook pages.
There’s no better way to connect with the interconnect industry! Contact us now to reach our audience.
Connector Supplier 2018 Product Roundup Themes
Connector Supplier Feature News 2019 Editorial Calendar
Connector Supplier highlights key markets that depend on connector technology. Each market-focused issue includes feature articles, technical content, Q&As, industry news, and product roundups. Here’s what we’re featuring.
Newsletter and eBook articles should be:
- Relevant and interesting to the connector industry
- Original or updated content
- Vendor-neutral text will be supported by a supplier-specific byline, images, and web link.
- Contact Amy for further information about editorial content.
- Suppliers are allowed one new or existing/established product entry per roundup, and I welcome both individual and bulk submissions.
- Submit a product page URL with technical information and a corresponding product image to Christine two weeks prior to publication.
New Product News and Industry News:
- Send your company and new product news to Amy and Christine.
Amy Goetzman, Managing Editor • amy@ConnectorSupplier.com • Cell: 612.306.7798
- Contribute an article, suggest a story idea, or connect us with your company’s experts.
Christine Stieglitz, Assistant Managing Editor • cstieglitz@ConnectorSupplier.com
- Participate in Product Roundups, Industry News and New Product News, and our eBooks.
Alice Tanghe, Vice President and Managing Director • atanghe@ConnectorSupplier.com • Cell: 763.559.3320
- Media kit requests and information about the publications, sponsored editorial content, advertising opportunities, and our Preferred Supplier Program.