Deadline Looms for DesignCon Call for Papers
The call for papers for DesignCon 2014, which will be held January 28-31, 2014, ends on August 5, 2013. At DesignCon, engineers talk to engineers about practical solutions to the challenging problems they share in design and verification. The paper presentations and tutorial programs emphasize education and peer-to-peer sharing among practicing engineers, creating a unique atmosphere for learning about state-of-the-art design methodologies and technologies. Individuals presenting papers at DesignCon will join an elite group offering leading-edge case studies, technology innovations, practical techniques, design tips, and application overviews.
DesignCon organizers are soliciting abstracts for three types of sessions: technical papers, panels, and tutorials.
- Technical papers, which are up to 25 pages long, address design case studies and application overviews, and are presented in forty-minute sessions.
- Technical panels are 75-minute presentation/discussion sessions featuring three to five panelists plus a panel chair to moderate the discussion.
- Tutorials are half-day (three-hour) sessions with papers up to 50 pages long, allowing the speakers to cover their topics in greater depth and breadth.
Tutorials are scheduled for Tuesday, January 28; the technical paper sessions will be held Wednesday–Friday, January 29-31; technical panels are scheduled on Tuesday-Thursday at the end of each day’s program.
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017