Radiall’s Low Power SMA and SMP Terminations provide a small form factor and high performance, allowing more flexibility
in the design and integration of radio frequency equipment.
Radiall introduced a new range of Low Power SMA and SMP Terminations. These Low Power Terminations provide a small form factor without compromising performance and provide flexibility in the design and integration of radio frequency equipment. Radiall’s Low Power Terminations are ideal for applications such as embedded military, medical, or aerospace RF equipment and telecom infrastructure.
Additional features include an IP67 rating and 48-hour salt fog testing (SMA Model) to ensure the products meet the demands of harsh environmental applications. These products are also highly reliable with strong RF performance up to 18GHz (SMP models) and 26GHz (SMA models). Product highlights include:
- SMA Terminations: 1W and 2W range with working frequency up to 18 and 26.5GHz; male, female, and chain and cord models available
- SMP Terminations: 1W range with working frequency up to 18GHz; male and female models available
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017